This Policy applies to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. This Policy does not impose any limits on the collection, use or disclosure of business contact information and certain publicly-available information.
River Island Interior Decoration LLC is a leading Interior Design company in Dubai who is committed to protecting your privacy.
- . Visitors under the age of 18 Our Service is not offered to persons under the age of 18 and they are not allowed to transact or use the website. Thus, we do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 18.
- Types of Data We Collect “Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Information and Anonymous Data, as described below:
A. Information You Provide to Us:
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your name, e-mail and mailing addresses, phone number and password when you create an account with us (“Account“).
- When you make a purchase, we (or our third-party service provider) will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, debit card information, billing information and/or PayPal information
- We retain information on your behalfs, such as Design Briefs, Design Projects, Design Concepts, Portfolio Items, e-décor packages, Invoice Service invoices, transactional history, messages, and any other information that you store using your Account
- If you provide us feedback or contact on via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- When you post messages on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- We may also collect Personal Information at other points on our Site that state that Personal Information is being collected
B. Information Collected via Technology:
- To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the Site, to track user’s movements around the Site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information for the purposes of security and to detect fraudulent activity.
- ⦁ We also employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.ka. Web Beacons), that help us better manage content on our Site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We may tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our visitor’s Personal Information.
C. Google Analytics
We currently use Google Analytics as well as Google Analytics for Display Advertising. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google Analytics uses its own Cookie to track visitor’s interactions. Website owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it. Please see the following links for more information about Google Analytics:
you can also opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by going to the Google Ads Preferences Manager.
Use of Your Personal Information
⦁ A. General Use. In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
- To facilitate the creation of and secure your Account
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our Site and Services;
- For our internal research and development;
- Customized content to match your preferences;
- Prevent suspended users from re-registering;
- Provide the Services you request;
- Send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support of maintenance advisories;
- Respond to your inquiries and requests;
- To make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and
- o send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of River Island Interior Decoration LLC
⦁ B.Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. River Island Interior Decoration LLC reserves the right to use Anonymous data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third-parties in its sole discretion.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
A. Profile Information. You may delete your profile by requesting to delete your account by contacting us via phone or by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org .The profile you create on our Site may be publicly accessible unless otherwise indicated. The information collected during the registration process by River Island Interior Decoration LLC may be used to contact members, customize content to match your preferences, display member status, and display the date of a member’s last visit.
B. Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate the creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to River Island Interior Decoration LLC. These third-party service providers are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by River Island Interior Decoration LLC.
Third Party Websites
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
A. Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information.
- When you create an Account on River Island Interior Decoration LLC.com, we may periodically send you free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our Site or Services. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive, by adjusting your email preferences from within your Account setting page or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
B. Changes to Personal Information. You may change any of your Personal Information in your Account by editing your profile within your Account or contacting us via the Site. You may request deletion of your Personal Information by contacting us via the site or at
email@example.com, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We will retain your information for as long as your Account is active or as needed to provide you Services, for fraud prevention and similar purposes and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Security of Your Personal Information
River Island Interior Decoration LLC is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We (and our third- party service providers) use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number or SS#) on our order forms, we (or our third-party service providers) encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while River Island Interior Decoration LLC uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, River Island Interior Decoration LLC cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at
Our Site offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. If you choose to provide a testimonial on the Site, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your Personal Information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your Account with us. Continued use of our Site or Service, following notice of such changes, shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.